2013-11-01

LOWTECH – The California Issue #1: preview 1


First, I want say a big Thank You to everyone who already placed on order for my first magazine / coffee table book »LOWTECH – The California Issue #1«. I also took a bunch of copies to the Kustom Shakedown last weeekend and every single one of them already was pre-ordered and sold even before I made it there. So today, I want to deliver on my promise of posting a preview once in a while. And since this Saturday, the ACES Poker Run is gonna disturb the peace at beautiful Trabuco Canyon, today is the perfect moment to show this spread with photos from last year's Poker Run.

As for now, you can order your copy here. In two weeks it'll also be available through my own online store. Stay tuned and thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment